WHAT IS CONVEYANCING & WHY DO I NEED A REAL ESTATE CONVEYANCER?
In its simplest form, conveyancing is the transfer of interest in land from one legal party to another. The agreement to transfer this interest is detailed within a real estate contract between the vendor (seller) and purchaser. Conveyancers facilitate the transfer of interest in land for their clients through meeting the regulatory requirements contained in the Conveyancers Act 2006.
Take a look at our tutorial below for further detail.
What Is Conveyancing & Why Do I Need A Conveyancer?
Why Use A Conveyancer?
- Conveyancers have specialised knowledge in conveyancing laws, systems, processes and procedures.
- Conveyancers are required to hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Conveyancers are required to be licenced under the Business Licencing Authority and meet stringent criteria.
- Conveyancers are experts in property title transfer and must operate under conditions contained within the Conveyancers Act.
- Conveyancers are generally far less expensive than solicitors.