Professional Conveyancing Solutions in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs
When it comes to buying or selling a property, it’s important to have a professional overseeing the necessary legal requirements. At Anderson Property Transfers, we make this process easier than ever with our range of affordable and trustworthy solutions.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about why we are one of the leading South East Melbourne conveyancing companies.
What to look for in a property conveyancer
When you need conveyancing for your Lynbrook or South East Melbourne home, it’s important that you put your trust in the right professionals. To do this, you should always look for a company with identifiable experience in the industry. On top of this, your conveyancer should be willing to help you understand the ins and outs of their services, ensuring you are kept in the loop the whole time. Whether you’re buying or selling, you should choose a reputable professional to ensure your property is in the best hands possible.
Why choose APT?
With over 25 years of real estate and conveyancing expertise, APT are the professionals you can rely on for all your property conveyancing needs. Our aim is to guide you through the entire property transaction process, making the experience as positive and stress-free as possible.
We know that buying and selling a property can be overwhelming, so we take care of all the legal requirements to ensure no stone is left unturned. Using online videos, flowcharts and other useful resources, we make sure that you understand the value and the importance of each service.
Just a few of the ways we help include…
- Applying for the first home owners grant, pensioner exemption, principle place of residency concession and first home buyer’s duty reduction – saving you money on stamp duty!
- Negotiating the property purchase on your behalf – free of charge.
- Organising the early release of deposits for property sellers
- Reviewing your real estate contract and section 32 before you purchase – free of charge.
- Drawing up property contracts for private real estate sales.
- Depositing your property payments – free of charge.
- Organising property title insurance on your behalf.
- Organising to have your gas, electricity and telephone connected.
- Organising to have your home cleaned and gardens tidied before you move in or out.
Get in touch with us today
If you have any questions about how we can help you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 9799 3509.